05 november, 2007

Dear blogthing,

I`ve now been in Barcelona, Spain for over 24 hours. And I have to tell you...this keyboard is fucked up. I can`t find any of my normal symbols in which I use to write, so it`ll be rather amputated. (Jeg finner ikke 'er lik'tegnet en gang)

BUT, I've been to Gaudis house, the appartments he built and went to se the Sagrada Family. Which had decided to close one hour earlier for the day. ThankYou. I am borrowing a camera (Canon Ixus) from my friend Andrea - to test it out 'cause I need to buy a new cam for my own after my Nikon Coolpix drowned at Roskilde '07. (This symbol, - , was found where this, + , oughta be.) Terrible english, sorry. Point is - there will be pics. We also visited a museum of perfume, and are going to visit the chocolate museum, and maybe the shoe museum *lovelove* Can't find the thing to make a heart. But found = on the button-sort-of-thing which says a questionsign and and exclamationsign upside-down =)
Yay!

Mum and I have gotten trixed by a norwegian guidebook which made us end up in a lousy caféthingy who served us a vegetarian paella that made the norwegian, normally boring, lapskaus, seem like heaven on earth. And it costed us 15 E a plate, but was worth less than a menu at MC Donald's. Mental note - don't eat to near tourist attractions! But the beer was good *lovelove*

Later on, we found the place we actually were looking for, and sat down for a new experience when it came to touristinfected areas. One nordiclooking, good speaking english guy, showed us to the table and gave us menues, before he went out to find other tourists to throw in. Mum pointed out that the redwine was cold - so they put it in a bucket of warm water to heat it up. Uhm. Something tells me that's wrong (might be mum's voice in my head). Our new waiter (with a terrible understanding of english, of course), made it so that instead of giving us a salad on the side, which was what we asked for, we god salad INSTEAD of fries. But the food was good, the sorbet I ate for desert too. My closing line for this place is that the music says it all - Craig David 'walking away', Evanescense 1st hit, Tatu 'all the thing's she said' and U2 'elevation', to name a few. Trying to sneak upon tourists for a fake exotic experience, are we ?

I've bought a new hood. Yay. Tomorrow we're going shopping and I was only going to check out when Hard Rock Café opens tomorrow (12pm) when I logged on to the hostel's internet. Oh - also been to Starbucks and got myself a nice little coffeemug there - and some sort of caffe-mocca-latte WITH cream and caramelsauce on the top. Too much of a good thing was wonderful for like 15 minutes.

So, dear blogthing, thanks for now. I'll tell more later !

*red kisses and berries*

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hei Janne, her i tromsø er det kaldt ... det snør og er litt sludd, maten på burger king smaker litt bedre enn den på mcdonalds

Ellers er det masse god mack øl og jeg kan besøke polarmuseet når det er oppe

klem klem